Horizon2 is committed to making your experience with us memorable and here is some information that will be of assistance.
• Individualised training that equips you to be job ready with the tools to work
• A one stop shop, where there is no wrong door
• Being organized, accessible and easy to deal with
Current Enrolment dates
Please call us on 0413 155 164 and we can provide you with our current enrolment dates for
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Individual Support
- Community Services and Early Childhood Skill Sets
How to Enrol
To enrol in the course or competencies you have chosen, simply complete the Horizon2 enrolment form on line or download the PDF form and email or mail the completed form to us at:
• [email protected], or
• The Enrolment Officer, Horizon2 Pty Ltd, PO Box 63 Peregian Beach 4573 Qld.
We will contact you on the same business day that we receive your enrolment form to help you get started.
If you need help to complete the enrolment just call us on 0413 155 164 for assistance.
How to Pay
An agreement for payment of fees is required at enrolment and there a number of ways.
• By credit or debit card
• By direct deposit
• By cheque or money order
Horizon2 may enter an agreement for payment of fees through the use of EZIDEBIT
Simply follow the instructions on the enrolment form
Please note that Horizon2 carries Tuition Assurance. For details of your rights and options please refer to our Handbook.
Student Handbook & Policies
The student handbook student handbook v2.0 8 October 2018 will provide you with the information you need during your training with us and is the statement of terms and conditions of your enrolment. Please download a copy and retain it for your records.
Horizon2 has developed the following policies and these are detailed in the student handbook and are also available on request.
• Access and Equity
• Credit transfer
• Continuous Improvement
• Appeals and Complaints
• Pathways and Articulation
• Recognition of Prior Learning
• Record keeping
• Student Enrolment
• Trainers and Assessors
• Training and Assessment