The Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care is an essential part of a Career in the Child Care sector. This enables you to move from worker to Fulltime roles as a Group Leader, Supervisor and Centre Director.
Anyone planning a long-term career in Child Care, should undertake this qualification which is the pathway to take on more involved roles with greater likelihood of permanent positions and ability to influence and set direction, and the design of positive educational activities in a range of Child Care settings.
Ask us about how the Core units from your Certificate 3 can transition across to your Diploma, saving time and money.
- Group Leader in a Childcare Centre
- Child Development Worker
- Children’s Services Manager
- Centre Coordinator / Supervisor
- Centre Director / Manager
- Industry approved training material
- Contact us to discuss your individual situation and how we assist with fees
- Get experience in a real facility
- Support to find employment