A learning environment specifically for Care Givers
Horizon2 through a Training and Assessment partnership with Care College offers a range of course with a focus on a model of delivery that combines a series of zoom session, classroom delivery and industry placement, to maximise your opportunity to learn practical skills relevant for employment as a support worker across a range of Aged, Home and Community and Disability settings.
You may be eligible for a state government subsidy on courses listed below.
- CHC32015 Certificate III in Community Services
- CHC42015 Certificate IV in Community Services
- CHC52015 Diploma of Community Services
- CHC33015 Certificate III in Individual Support
- CHCSS00073 Case Management
- CHCSS00082 Lead and Mentor
- CHCSS00098 Individual Support Disability